Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

i'm coming home!!!

i love you home!!!!!!!!!!!
finally i meet you and land on you....
exam is over and it's end so terrible but what

can i do,, it's based on what i work for..
i don't another istidraj in my life or maybe my effort
is less
than before... who knows??
but i'm still
grateful for that 6a3b and i hope i will
get
another a for my 79 science,,

actually it's seem so impossible to get...
what ever,, i promise to work
a little more
hard than my before....

well,, tonite my UCU ask to join her to that pasar karat
and i want to
buy a new watch
coz my old one is spoil..
as i'm already at home so i don't
want to think
about school anymore...
but i will talk about it later,,
for now
see yeah soon!!!
gotta miss you all....

Labels: