Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

why my friends........ ???


this post i don't want to point to anybody

but if you know who is them ,, juz keep it by yourself..

i've got friends,, a lot and i don't know
who's wrong but for me
they were change from what they are last year..
few of them change becoz of boys,,
DAMN IT!!!!
that's why i hate guys coz most of them
take what belongs to me....
before this you say you juz friends but why i see
something different neither the other..
if b4 this you breaking the rule
juz for fun,, why now
the reason is for guy!!!!!!!
COME ON GIRLZ,, WAKE UP NOW!!!!
i don't want to say that you're all mine but you're
not all belongs to that guy...
is it wrong?? for me,, yes it is and sorry to
say i hate to see it...
oh,, not to forget!! if you are in a group,, why
must get separated with each other
it just hurting and even hurt when you rather choose
that two guys than the others 7 girls
at that time.. SHIT,, DAMN FOR BE LIKE THAT!!!

what ever that you wanna say but this is
my blog,, the place that i could
say anything that i can and i want you guys
to know about this
especially friends who close to me...
thanks to be my friends,, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Labels: