Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

continuous happiness
i am totally happy for today . why ? so let me tell what happened today . haha , just nice and unforgettable .

207742_313076192143131_487308487_n_large

okay , just want to share my happiness during the first period of my school's session .
it was in my add math class , cikgu norliana was going to give our exam's paper back
and i was so in fear to know my marks .
seriously i could not believe that i've got A in Add Math !
what the hecks ! totally a surprise 
Alhamdulillah , i'm so relieved with that and hope it will be even better .
pray for me yaw !

Aaac0cca863511e2851922000a9e084f_7_large

next let me tell ya about spm 2012 result in my school . well , it was bad
and nothing improve . sorry for Grandeur batch but
what makes me happy is that my sister dorm got straight A's in that 
congratulation to Kak Ekey !!!

this is her . find her on twitter kayh 

@hollarkaerun


okay , i think that's all my happiness for today . 
oopppss ! forget that tomorrow that i'll be going home , yeah !
love it , no chemistry camp just happiness with my family .
wait for me yaw !!


Labels: , , ,