Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

A tough week


it is totally a tough week , the busiest week I ever had in CFS IIUM . seriously ... #sigh

Monday , I only got one class then we all have national holiday on Tuesday - Hari Malaysia . starting from Wednesday , my week totally messed up when I've got my Speaking Test for Arabic . that test - no comment only 50/50 bout that . 

Thursday , it's today - I've got Oral Interview for my Chemistry Project and Speaking Test for English Language . Alhamdulillah , both just fine . I felt satisfied with everything done . 

Tomorrow ??? I have quiz for Chemistry Topic 6 - actually I do not uderstand this chapter well . with that , I'm going to study after this . pray for my success , guys .. Thank you ...


Labels: