Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

Hello December~


it's already new month - DECEMBER . so i would like to wish you all :




dah smpai ke penghujung tahun ni . aku rasa macam2 yg aku dah lalui . macam2 yg aku dh belajar . and i found the new me ,or it just the real me that hidden all of the time . but i do love myself now . i don't care what people gonna say . 

Haters gotta hate . ofc

but the old me remain inside . cs I am a classic girl with modern features . I keep the classic parts in addition of  some modern upgrades . haha