Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

friends forever

even though you did something wrong to me , then I just get mad and little bit dissapointed with you - but I just want you to know that the matter of being friends I can't stay mad of you for a long time . one day I will forget bout it, and everything just gotta fine like nothing happened


I miss you, my bestfriend


once friends , forever friends

we do promise bout that .


Labels: