Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge! PART 2


6)      Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”

well i believe every girl have their own dream love story. i guess that's not wrong to keep on dreaming for the best but on the same time do not fell obsess for those thing. we can plan, but Allah know what's the best for us

7)      Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point

it seems so hard to answer this question, cause i just follow with the flow of my life. what ever kind of life that i have - i feel so grateful for every moment of it
8)      Five things that are most important to you in a future mate
stable on financial, have patience towards me, have faith in me, always make me smile, appreciate me 
9)      Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do (For example, I sometimes dance around the house with my cat to Frank Sinatra)
i love to sing (really love) , but i won't sing in public even in front of my own best friends. cause i have no confidence for it . 
10)   Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you
Fragrance - Permission - Light of Victory : i think the meaning of my name , not really fit me. but it does fit at part of Permission and Light of Victory. cause i believe that if i permit myself to success , so the victory will be mind .

Untitled - image #2851744 by Me on Favim.com
done with my 2nd part