11) Your worst/funniest/most embarrassing date
hmm i have plenty of those moment, so it's hard for me to state even one of it . being hilarious just like part of my life, somehow everyday is the funniest date of my life
12) Your proudest accomplishment
whenever i'm doing something that i loved, and got no regret of it. that such a great accomplishment for as long i'm happy with everything that i've done
13) Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship
we're friends since high school, and i kinda not like that person before. but now, both of us spend a lot of time together and we share plus talk about everything to each other
14) Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful
when i finally realized that i'm not alone in this world. there's a lot of people out there that love and care for me .
15) Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?
i met some friends that not have such a great friendship cause they do have trust issues. so i told them about how wonderful friendship and i'm trying to be a great friend for them . i really hope that they will able to have such wonderful friendship like i do
|PART 3 : checked |