Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge! PART 6
26)   Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why

Planetarium - Ai Otsuka . always remind me of my past 
27)   Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.

my beauty - i am a narcissist , remember?
28)   Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.

i refuse to have such connection with guy - cause i'm afraid of falling with anyone and being broken again . i just want to learn to love myself first whole-heartedly
29)   Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.

i've no such of that friends . i don't like to share or communicate to stranger 
30)   Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say

i wish you are the one for me . do read my blog - i wrote lots about my past story . and hope you learn from it , be the one that won't break my heart . really hope for that 

Life
done answered all question . yeayyyyyy