16) If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?
i want to be a writer , i hope one day i'll able to publish a book about my life and show to the world how wonderful life is if you appreciate it
17) What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationships/relationship status?
love not teach you to be such a selfish person . love teach you that always be with your beloved person is not the real happiness but looking at your beloved person happy even they're not with you is the real happiness
18) If you could have a conversation with yourself in high school, what would you say?
it's okay for not pretty in high school, it's okay for not having those intention . one day you will be amazed by someone who really aware of what you've got all of this time
19) What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
being selfish for your own benefit somehow is not wrong . being narcissist is not wrong at all - it shows that you really appreciate yourself more than others
20) Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it
long distance love really ain't work for a long time . one day you will stop care for each other and found out that he already met someone new .
|done with PART 4|