Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

BIGBANG TIME !

Last week, BIGBANG held MADE Tour Concert at Putra Indoor Stadium. so if you're asking whether I'm attending the concert or not? ofc the answer would be no . the ticket's price was really really expensive . but that's not the biggest obstacle. it just the matter that i have no one to go to that concert with me .


even though i don't have ticket, but still i'm going to Bukit Jalil . at least i want  to feel the excitement like the other do . and thanked God one of my friend willing to accompany me for this crazy stuff . feel so grateful for that .


my friend and I there .

some stuff we bought there

i promised to myself that one day i will go to BigBang's concert for real . as my friend , already promised to go with me next time. so by the time - i need to start my saving for making my dream comes true.