Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

what I want

this is such a funny story for me, i never thought that i will be one of those people that facing this problem. but actually, it's such not a problem for me at all. it's just the matter of people who keep questioning who make me feel so sick .

i still remember the moment that i'll proudly tell the whole world how passionate i am to be a forensic investigator. CSI series totally my favorite shows. it's about 6 years i keep dreaming on to be a forensic,but seems like this year i already found out what i want the most in my life.




this year i found that what i want to be the most is to be a writer. well not like the novelist, i'm more interested to script writing as i love movie more than book. but in order to proceed on script writing, i need to write story or do novel stuff first . 

even though i learn in science now, but my passion towards art is beyond everything. yes, it might be such a waste to learn science - which i'm not interested to anymore. science is knowledge that could give benefit through out our life, so there's no such word 'waste' at all . 

wish me success for my future. i just want to live my life with no regret.


 " We don't remember days, we remember moments "