Scha's Riotz world

Autobiography


♥♥♥ Hye ! Welcome to my Riotz World ♥♥♥ P/S : Please be nice here , thank you

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Status <3

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS IIUM KUANTAN
My Music

Planetarium (piano) by Ai Otsuka

Credits

Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Scha Aye Jay
Others:

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

Sem break got me like

3 months of sem break just seriously no joke. If you asked me about what i'm doing for this holiday - well i'm just doing nothing. I've got no chance to work as i'm lazy af to search for any job vacant

Feeling bored af or the other word used 'mereput' just so not my problem but I really have to say that I hate stay at home for such a long time.

I feel such depressed being alone all by myself. With those problem that came all the way, I'm so tired af being home

In the nutshell, I just wanna say that : Semester break got me so depressed